4.6.16

Incurable



INCURABLE Words by - GA Johnson The doctors shake their heads They chain around the bed They're looking for a reason to why I'm still not dead The medicine's not working I haven't sleep for days The light is shone right through me The skeleton is weighed Incurable, I'm helpless - the mind and body weak I have so much to tell you but I can't seem to speak Incurable, I'm lonely The city empties out I live inside the shadow - the shadow of a doubt The cannons fire across me I cannot make the trial The seasons crash around me The bones are in denial My temper is a tower The church will not provide You closed the drawer upon me I am unclassified Incurable, I'm helpless - the mind and body weak I have so much to tell you but I can't seem to speak Incurable, I'm lonely The city empties out I live inside the shadow - the shadow of a doubt

The romance of the season is wasted on the weak I stayed in bed through snowfall I tried to get some sleep Invisible and broken The spirit has moved out Words that were unspoken, I cannot live without A strange light beckons me this way A strange life beckons me this way